Contact InformationThomas Peffer
Shuttleworth & Ingersoll, P.L.C.
Phone: (319) 365-9461
Fax: (319) 365-8443
About Thomas P. Peffer
Thomas Peffer is now retired from Shuttleworth & Ingersoll, P.L.C. Thomas’ work focused on litigation and medical malpractice defense.
- Bemidji State University, B.A. English (with honors) (1975)
- University of Iowa, J.D. (with distinction) (1978)
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Linn County Bar Association
Awards and Recognitions
- Listed in the Best Lawyers in America® for Health Care Law.
- Martindale-Hubbell, Inc. Rating “AV”
Community and Personal
- Brucemore, Inc. a National Trust Historic Site (President)
- Linn County Trails Association (President)
- Linn County Conservation Board (Past President)
- Cedar Rapids Country Club (Past President)
- Red Cedar Chamber Music (Chair of the Board-2005-2007, Board Member-2003-2009)
- SPT Theatre (Chair of the Board-2006-2007, Board Member-2006-2009)
- Theatre Cedar Rapids (Board Member 2006-2012)
- Cedar Rapids Chamber of Commerce, Youth Leadership Committee (Member 1997-2009) (Chair-2002) (Leadership Advisory Board-1999-2002)