- Medical Malpractice
- Health Law
Admitted to Practice in
Contact InformationHayleigh Hansen-Boardman
Shuttleworth & Ingersoll, P.L.C.
Phone: (319) 731-2331
Fax: (319) 365-8443
About Hayleigh Hansen-Boardman
Hayleigh is an associate attorney at Shuttleworth & Ingersoll whose practice focuses on medical malpractice, health law and litigation. She graduated with her J.D. from the University of Iowa College of Law in 2019. While attending law school, Hayleigh served as the Stephenson Competition Coordinator for the Trial Advocacy Board. She also served as Administrative Director for the Moot Court Board and was a member of the Jessup International Moot Court Competition team. Hayleigh was a Summer Associate at Shuttleworth & Ingersoll in 2018.
- University of Iowa College of Law, J.D. (2019)
- Trial Advocacy Board, Stephenson Director (2017-2019)
- Moot Court Board, Administrative Director (2018-2019)
- University of Iowa College of Public Health, M.P.H., Epidemiology (2016)
- Coe College, B.A., Biology and Business Administration (2014)
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Linn County Bar Association
Awards and Recognitions
- Jessup Moot Court Competition Finalist (2018)
Community and Personal
Hayleigh enjoys spending time with her husband and dog. She also enjoys volunteering as an advisor for the Coe College chapter of Delta Delta Delta.